With COVID-19 still posing a real danger, it has never been more important to do whatever you can to boost your immune system. Your immune system is your body’s defense against sickness and disease, and the stronger you can make it the better chance you have at staying healthy. One such way you can do so is with the chiropractic services offered at Stout Family Chiropractic. Located in Tampa, at Stout Family Chiropractic, we’ll provide you with personal, professional, and affordable services. You’ll never need to google “chiropractor near me” again once you’ve worked with us.
How A Chiropractor Near Me Can Boost Your Immune System
Oftentimes, the purpose of a chiropractor is to help relieve pain. Pain can cause stress and stress can have a very negative effect on your immune system. By relieving pain and reducing stress, chiropractors help boost the immune system. The same can be said about sleep. When we are asleep, our body can best repair and heal. When constant pain prevents us from sleeping, our immune system is weakened. So by helping reduce pain, chiropractors also help us sleep better. Additionally, subluxations or dislocations of nerve pathways can prevent the immune system from doing its job, and by having a chiropractor realign your spine, they can help relieve these dislocations and release pressure which will allow your immune system to work more effectively.
Our Chiropractic Services
- Cox Technic
- This is a spinal manipulation technique designed to relieve back pain, leg pain, neck pain, and arm pain. It is a non-surgical alternative for relieving pain and has been tested in many different laboratory and clinical trials.
- Pediatric Chiropractic
- Pediatric is the branch of medicine that focuses on children. Many children may develop things like scoliosis at a young age, and by treating individuals while they are young, we can prevent lasting issues that will only worsen with age.
- Deep Tissue Laser Therapy
- A noninvasive technique that uses lasers to ease pain and inflammation. Patients will feel a soothing warm sensation as it must be made with direct skin contact. Typical treatments take from around five to ten minutes.
- This technique involves the use of water in a preventive type of therapy and to treat diseases. By playing with the temperature, we can use hot baths, saunas, and wraps to treat our patients.
- Heat and Cold Therapy
- The cold causes blood vessels to narrow which slows down blood flow, while heat causes blood vessels to widen and allows blood to flow more freely. Both have different advantages and can be extremely helpful in reducing pain and swelling as well as relaxing muscles and joints.
- Massage Therapy
- This removes toxins that have built up in the muscles of the body. It also helps improve circulation and flexibility. By relieving stress, it can help your body heal quicker as well.
- Rehabilitation Exercise
- This focuses on joint, muscle, neck, and back problems that have resulted from an injury. We work to build up your muscles to alleviate other areas of the body so you aren’t so reliant on the injured area.
- And Much More
- We have many other procedures and techniques not included in this list that can help boost your immunity and help you live a healthier life.
If you’re in need of a chiropractor near me, consider Stout Family Chiropractic. Our chiropractic services located in Tampa can help boost your immune system and potentially help prevent or shorten the duration of your next sickness.